Are you looking for a way to enjoy clean, safe water, anytime and anywhere? The award-winning LifeStraw water filter has been incorporated into an easy-to-carry sports bottle to give you access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. All you have to do is full up and sip away. It’s called the LifeStraw Go.
The LifeStraw filter is one of the most advanced personal water filter available on the market. LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns without the use of chemical or iodine, even surpassing EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia, and Cryptosporidium oocysts, among other waterborne contaminants.
Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go is extremely durable. The built-in LifeStraw filter is securely fitted, the lid is leak-proof, and the mouthpiece hinge can withstand frequent use in rough conditions. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is also flexible, which prevents it from chipping or cracking.
Lastly, the bottle can be reused indefinitely, saving waste from disposable plastic water bottles. What more could you ask for in a water filter that can be used anywhere, anytime, with haste and ease?
Features & Benefits:
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- 23-ounce durable, leak-proof bottle made of durable BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
How to Use
- Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water.
- Take the LifeStraw Go with you when you go hiking, camping, or travelling to areas with poor water quality.
- Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency.
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Capacity 23 oz
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 9″ L x 3″ W
- Material: BPA-Free Tritan
- Mouthpiece material: Food Grade Silicone
- Included: 2.6” x 0.2” Carabineer