Are you looking for a survival tool that can provide light anywhere, anytime, in almost any situation? The LuminAID is a solar-powered, rechargeable, inflatable, and lightweight lamp that provides up to up to 16 hours of LED light when inflated. This portable and waterproof survival tool is absolutely perfect for most emergency situations, hiking, camping, backpacking, and travelling.
Initially designed to fulfill basic needs for light in disaster situations, the LuminAID is waterproof, can float, is affordable, packs extremely light, and can be used at any point after being exposed to the sun. It is a must-have for any camping trip, adventure, or home emergency kit.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative solar light packs flat and inflates into a lantern
- Ultra-portable and lightweight, weighing only 3 oz
- Snaps to your backpack for charging on the go
- Control light with high and low settings with the click of a button
- 8-10 hours of light on high setting for reading and task work
- 14-16 hours of light on low setting for safety or night light
- High-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel recharges in 6-7 hours of sunlight
- Floats and waterproof up to 1 meter deep
- Inflates to 8.5 x 0.2 x 12.2 inches, measures only 5 x 3 x 0.25 inches when folded
- Operates on Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with 500 recharge cycles
- LED automatically shuts off to prevent battery drainage
- Maintains full charge for up to 3 months when stored
- Made from semi-transparent, puncture-resistant TPU material (PVC-free, phthalate-free)
- Includes easy-to-follow illustrated instructions
Following the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the LuminAID was designed by two students who wanted to make a difference. LuminAID products are distributed all over the world to individuals who benefit from a safe, rechargeable light source. The product has since been featured on CNN, the Today Show, Fox News, and was appointed the winner of the 2013 Midwest Clean Energy Challenge.
Energy efficient LED lantern charged by the sun. Made from non-PVC, phthalate-free materials. All components, including battery, are lead-free and RoHs-compliant.