It’s time to throw away your toxic chemical cleaners and reach for a toxin-free alternative.
The kitchen handy features two advanced microfibers: a ‘grease’ side for removing grease from ovens, stove tops, range hoods, and cooking appliances, and a ‘grime’ side with light scouring patches for removing food residues and light grease from sinks, benches, appliances, baking trays, pots, and pans. The best part? You don’t use ANY chemicals – just water!
This kitchen handy replaces traditional microfibers, scourers, cleaning cloths, sponges, and all toxic chemical products found in the cleaning aisle at the shops.
- Cleans small kitchen surface areas
- Designed for spot-cleaning dishes, baking trays, pots and pans with extra assistance
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria, grease and baked-on grime
- Works best with cold water as hot water sets bacteria on the surface
- Replaces and outperforms scourers and store-bought microfiber cloths
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving you money
- A faster, better, simpler, cheaper, healthier clean for you and your family
- Measures: 5.1 inches width, 6.3 inches height
For best results – The kitchen extra handy should be used with the kitchen marvel. Why? Because the kitchen marvel will dry the surface as bacteria cannot breed on a dry surface.
How to Use/Product tips:
- Wet the fiber and wring out excess water
- Clean the kitchen using both grease + grime side of the handy, as necessary
- Rinse the handy as you clean
- Wash the handy once or twice a week, depending on use, with the below care tips
- Give lightly soiled fibers a quick rinse in warm or cold water and hang them out to dry
- Give heavily soiled fibers a quick hand wash with laundry soap before machine washing
- Do not use fabric softeners on the fibers
- Zabada fibers like to be placed in a laundry bag before machine washing
|How do I use it?||Wet or damp (cold water only, or with Marvel Paste) Allow surfaces to cool before cleaning|
|Perfect Partner||For best results: Should be used with the kitchen marvel to finish the Wet, Wipe & Dry System|
|What’s it for?||Tough cleaning jobs, like ovens, barbecues, pots, and pans|