Let’s face it: most of commercial cleaning supplies harness toxic chemicals that are hazardous to your family’s health AND the environment. So why use them when non-toxic alternatives exist? That’s where the Zabada small microfiber, chemical-free window cleaner comes in.
The small window cleaner is versatile, effective, and sustainable. It comes with an adjustable blade for cleaning and wiping in one easy movement, will save you money by replacing toxic cleaners and rags, and will last up to 130 weeks!
- Cleans small glass surfaces
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Ideal for cleaning shower screens, mirrors, french windows, and glass
- Replaces toxic chemical glass cleaners, paper towels, and rags
- A simple, fuss-free wet, wipe, and shine
- Costs a low 0.69c per week, based on a 130 week lifespan!
- The fibers can be washed over 1000 times
- Give lightly soiled fibers a quick rinse in warm or cold water and hang them out to dry
- Give heavily soiled fibers a quick hand wash with laundry soap before machine washing
- Do not use fabric softeners on the fibers
- Zabada fibers like to be placed in a laundry bag before machine washing
For best results: Use the the Bathroom Marvel to dry the surface after cleaning.
|How do I use it?||Wet or damp (cold water only). Finish with the Bathroom Marvel|
|Perfect Partner||Check out the glass and window cleaning cloth – the Bathroom Marvel|
|What’s it for?||Cleaning small glass surfaces|