Wouldn’t you love to have a long-lasting, general-purpose, environmentally-friendly cleaning cloth that uses no chemicals?
This super environmentally-friendly kitchen counter cloth is specifically designed for cleaning light dirt and grime from surfaces in the kitchen and living areas – without toxic chemicals! The fiber removes light spillage on all kitchen surfaces including bench tops, cupboards, sinks, stoves, white goods, light switches, and walls. It’s also great for washing dishes.
The cloth replaces traditional microfibers, cleaning cloths, sponges, paper towels, and all toxic chemical products. Even better, it lasts 2-3 years – saving you money!
- A general-purpose cloth suitable for cleaning surfaces in the kitchen and general areas
- Removes bacteria, grease, and grime with a simple wipe
- Replaces scourers, sponges and store-bought cloths
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving you money
- Works best with cold water
- Simple wet – wipe – dry process for a cleaner clean
- A faster, better, simpler, cheaper, healthier clean for you and your family
- Measures: 24cm width, 24cm height
For best results – The chemical-free microfiber cloth should be used with the kitchen marvel. Why? Because the kitchen marvel will dry the surface as bacteria cannot breed on a clean and dry surface.
How to Use/Product tips:
- Wet the general-purpose cloth with water, then wring out the excess
- Clean any surface in the kitchen and living areas
- Remember not to cross-contaminate
- After cleaning, dry the surfaces with the kitchen marvel for a streak-free finish
- Ideal for use on wooden tables or furniture as it leaves surfaces residue-free, allowing natural waxes and oils used for preserving and protecting timber to be better absorbed
- Wash the kitchen counter cloth once or twice a week depending on the use and use the below care tips
- Give lightly soiled fibers a quick rinse in warm or cold water and hang them out to dry
- Give heavily soiled fibers a quick hand wash with laundry soap before machine washing
- Do not use fabric softeners on the fibers
- Zabada fibers like to be placed in a laundry bag before machine washing
|How do I use it?||Can be used dry, damp or wet (cold water only). Purchase 2 to rotate them daily|
|What’s it for?||Cleaning surfaces in your kitchen and living areas|