Looking for a chemical-free way to dry and shine your kitchen and everything in it?
The chemical-free kitchen marvel dries and shines surfaces quickly after cleaning with the kitchen glove or kitchen handy. Made using premium fiber and micro fiber blends, it is super soft and super absorbent. The kitchen marvel will last up to 3 years, being used over and over again to save you money.
Wet your kitchen glove with cold water only, wipe, and dry with the kitchen marvel for a healthy chemical-free clean.
- Dries all kitchen surfaces including stainless steel appliances, surface areas, and cooktops
- Super absorbent microfibers designed to soak up water after cleaning
- Surfaces are left shining with no streaks or lint left behind
- Moisture is removed to prevent the growth of bacteria
- Keeps surfaces cleaner for longer
- Replaces cloths, sponges and paper towels
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving you money
- A faster, better, simpler, cheaper, healthier clean for you and your family
- Measures: 5.7 inches width, 5.7 inches height
Ideal surfaces – Kitchen surfaces including stainless steel appliances, surface areas, and cooktops. Ideal to use in conjunction with the kitchen glove or kitchen handy.
How to Use/Product tips:
- Use the marvel dry for best absorbency
- Fold your kitchen marvel in four to maximize drying capacity
- Hang the marvel out to dry for repeat use
- Wash the marvel once a week, using the below care tips
- Kitchen marvel can be wrung out after use and hung to dry in a well ventilated area
- Regularly wash thoroughly
- Machine wash your fibers in water up to 104°f
- Zabada fibers do not like fabric softeners
|How do I use it?||Dry damp to wet surfaces. Should be used after the Kitchen Glove.|
|Perfect Partner||Should be used with the Kitchen Glove or after the Kitchen Counter Cloth|
|What’s it for?||Drying and shining kitchen surfaces and appliances|
|Areas of use||Kitchen surfaces including stainless steel appliances, surface areas, and cooktops|
|Replaces||Cloths, sponges, paper towels, toxic chemical sprays, elbow grease|