We offer a number of unique, chemical-free cleaning products that use advanced microfibers to achieve a toxin-free, beautiful clean. But what can you do about the tough stains caused by a buildup of calcium, mold and rust? We recommend using the non-toxic Calcium Dissolver, which can assist the advanced fibers in removing stubborn bathroom stains.
This non-toxic calcium dissolver is specially designed to assist the fibers in tackling stubborn calcium, mold, and rust stain build up in your bathroom. Once build up is removed, the fibers on the cleaning supplies alone should maintain cleanliness when used on a regular basis. This natural bleach must be diluted and rinsed off.
- Assists the bathroom fibers to tackle extra-stubborn stains. Stubborn stains include water calcium, rust, and mold.
- Non-toxic ingredients to work as a natural bleach
- Only requires 5mL of Calcium Dissolver per 500mL of water
How to Use Calcium Cleaner/Product Tips:
- Test on a small area first
- Due to the high concentration, it should be used diluted in a spray bottle (ratio 5ml Calcium Dissolver to 500ml of water)
- Little is needed for greater results
- The amount of Calcium Dissolver used is up to you with each clean
- Able to dilute the solution if you wish
- Once opened, the product has a lifespan of approximately 12 months
- Do not use on marble, granite, brass, or gold surfaces
|How do I use it?||Apply to a wet Bathroom Glove or Bathroom Handy|
|Perfect Partner||Should be used with the the Bathroom Glove and Bathroom Marvel|
|What’s it for?||Removing stubborn stains from surfaces in the bathroom, laundry, and toilet|