Zabada’s bathroom glove features two advanced bathroom cleaning fibers for the ultimate cleaning experience. One fiber includes a ‘clean’ side for removing calcium, lime, mold, and soap from wet areas such as showers, basins, and baths. The other ‘care’ side is used to gently clean smooth surfaces such as mirrors, vanities, and shower screens.
This bathroom glove replaces traditional microfibers, cleaning cloths, sponges, paper towels, and all toxic chemical products! This paves way for an efficient, toxin-free, and economical clean that can last for 2-3 years!
For best results: The bathroom cleaning glove should be used with the bathroom marvel. Why? Because the marvel will dry the surface after cleaning; bacteria cannot breed as easily on a dry surface.
- Cleans large bathroom surfaces
- Designed to remove 99.9% of bacteria, calcium, lime, mold and soap build up
- Suitable to clean bathroom surfaces including the benchtop, shower, bath tub, laundry and toilet
- Replaces bleach, chemical sprays, cloths, and toilet products
- Add only water to the glove for a cleaner clean, no need for chemicals
- Simple wet – wipe – dry process
- A faster, better, simpler, cheaper, healthier clean for you and your family
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving you money
- Measures: 6.3in width X 8.3in height
How can Zabada Bathroom Gloves Save Money?
Think about how often you need to replace cloths, sponges, paper towels, and other bathroom cleaning supplies. The money you spend on these traditional cleaning products can add up over time. With Zabada cleaning gloves, you can use them over and over again. In fact, Zabada products last as long as 2-3 years, saving you potentially hundreds of dollars!
Say Goodbye to Harmful Chemicals
Many commercial cleaning supplies and ingredients within those cleaning supplies are hazardous to you, your family, your pets, and the environment. Now you can have a glove for cleaning that eliminates the need for toxic chemicals. It is also asthma and allergy safe!
How to Use Bath Gloves/Product Tips:
- Wet the fiber and wring out the excess water
- Clean the surfaces, watching as the fibers remove dirt and grime
- Dry the surfaces with the bathroom marvel, leaving a dry, lint-free surface
- Wash your fibers each week, depending on the usage, follow the care tips below
- Give lightly soiled fibers a quick rinse in warm or cold water and hang them out to dry
- Give heavily soiled fibers a quick hand wash with laundry soap before machine washing
- Do not use fabric softeners on any Zabada fibers. Hand soap is best.
- Zabada fibers like to be placed in a laundry bag before machine washing
|How do I use it?||Wet the Bathroom Glove, wipe, and then dry (cold water only). Try using the Calcium Dissolver for stubborn stains.|
|Perfect Partner||For best results, use the Bathroom Marvel. If you have stubborn calcium stains or mold use the Calcium Dissolver.|
|What’s it for?||Reaching into crevices to remove calcium, lime, and soap build-up in wet areas in the bathroom such as shower tiles and other wet areas.|
|Areas of use||Suitable to clean bathroom surfaces including the benchtop, shower, bath tub, and toilet|
|Replaces||Chemical sprays and bleach, cloths, rags, paper towels, toilet products, and grime products|