Made from 70% bamboo fiber and 30% cotton, the bamboo towel offers an ultra-unique, natural, soft, and absorbent quick-drying solution. Even after drying, the towel helps prevent the build up of bacteria and associated odors through its natural fibers.
Bamboo is one of the world’s best sustainable, fast-growing resources. Bamboo contains a natural bacteriostatic and no harmful chemicals are required to ward off pests. This makes it super easy to eliminate the use of toxic chemicals that would otherwise be used.
- A super-absorbent dish towel designed to dry the dishes
- Ultra-efficient due to maximum absorbency
- Soft feel, modern design, and eco-friendly
- High-performing, sustainable long-term investment
- Lasts 2-3 years, saving you money
- Contains: 70% bamboo fiber and 30% cotton
- Measures: 17.7 inch width 15.7 inch height
Bamboo fiber towel care tips:
- Do not use fabric softeners on the dish towels or any Zabada fibers
- Zabada fibers like to be placed in a laundry bag before machine-washing
- Clean the dish towels with laundry soap before placing into the laundry bag if necessary
|How do I use it?||To dry dishes, cutlery, pots, and pans|
|Perfect Partner||The cutlery and glassware cleaner Bling Marvel and spot-cleaning microfiber Kitchen Counter Cloth|
|What’s it for?||Drying dishes, cutlery, cookware, glassware, pots and pans|